Colours and Textures
Child Safe Compliant
Panel Glide blinds are a modern and stylish approach to furnishing your windows and doorways. The use of large flat panels of fabric creates a striking minimalist look which combines well with Roman and Roller blinds.
Panel Glide blinds are made from large flat panels mounted to a head rail system which can easily be drawn sideways for light control and access through. They are operated with a wand control which is attached to the lead panel and when pulled across, each of the panels are moved across in sequence. They can either be drawn to one side or split in the centre.
Panel Glide blinds are ideal for use over sliding or bi-fold doors or a large window. They are a great alternative to curtains or vertical blinds and can be matched to Holland, Sunscreen or Roman blinds in the same room if desired.
The fabric is specially cut with an ultrasonic cutter to prevent fraying which eliminates the need for side hems.
Available in blockout, light filtering and sunscreen fabrics, plain or textured finishes with a range of neutral and coloured fabrics to choose from.
- A stylish way to cover sliding or bi-fold doors and large windows
- Easily operated by wand control – no messy cords
- Available in blockout, light filtering and sunscreen fabrics
- A selection of colours in plain or textured fabrics
- Can be matched to Roman or Roller blinds within the same room
- Also available in a Jamaican style featuring wooden battens to the front and rear of the fabric
- Covering large areas of glass will provides excellent insulation to assist with heating and cooling costs
- All of our Panel Glide blinds comply with child safety regulations