Easy Clean / Maintain
Child Safe Compliant
Vertical blinds are an excellent and practical addition to your windows and sliding doors allowing for both privacy and light control. They are an ideal blind for controlling the heat and glare, protecting your floor and furnishings against the harmful effects of the sun.
Vertical blinds can be controlled by either cord/chain controls or the more popular and modern wand control, each allowing for simple, easy to use operation. With a 180° rotation of the slats for control of the incoming light, you can easily adjust the ambience of your room – open for the natural light to flow in during the day and closed for evening warmth and privacy.
Choose from our extensive range of colours, patterned or plain, blockout or light filtering fabrics. The bottom of the slats can also be linked by chains for effective control in breezy conditions with an open window or individually weighted without the chains so your children or pets don’t become entangled in them.
Vertical blinds can be installed in any room of the home with many fabrics being dust and mildew resistant. Being practical and cost effective, they are also popular for large business windows, offices and rental properties.
Vertical blinds are very versatile and can be opened from the left, right, middle or bunch in the centre depending on your requirements. Choose from a selection of head rail colours with fabric inserted across the front to match the slats or you can add a pelmet.
For architecturally designed homes, Vertical blinds can be manufactured to suit many shapes of windows including sloping and triangular windows.
- Total control of light and privacy
- Large selection of fabrics to choose from in blockout, light filtering, patterns and plains
- Suitable for large and small windows
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Provides effective insulation in both hot and cold weather
- Fabrics available for mildew and dust resistance
- Fabrics and components designed for the harsh Australian climate
- All of our vertical blinds comply with child safety regulations